Welcome to my personal space

I'm currently writing up a PhD thesis at the mathematical logic group of Bonn. My Doktorvater is Prof. Peter Koepke.

office: Endenicher Allee 60, room 402, tel: +49 (0) 228 73 3791
mailing address: Endenicher Allee 60, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
e-mail: dimitri at math dot uni-bonn dot de

Saturday 28 February 2009

books I want

This is a list with books I really want to own but still I don't. My birthday is at the 27th of November :)

Handbook of Mathematical Logic, edited by Jon Barwise,
Set theory by Thomas Jech, 3rd edition,
Set theory by Thomas Jech, 1st edition,
Set theory, an introduction to independence proofs by Kenneth Kunen,
Consequences of the axiom of choice by Paul Howard and Jean E. Rubin,
The axiom of choice by Thomas Jech, Thanks to Ben, Daisuke, Merlin, and Thilo!!
Constructibility by Keith Devlin, the '84 book!

No comments:

Post a Comment