Welcome to my personal space

I'm currently writing up a PhD thesis at the mathematical logic group of Bonn. My Doktorvater is Prof. Peter Koepke.

office: Endenicher Allee 60, room 402, tel: +49 (0) 228 73 3791
mailing address: Endenicher Allee 60, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
e-mail: dimitri at math dot uni-bonn dot de

Saturday 28 February 2009

welcome!

Welcome to my new personal space. This is intended as a long term solution to my professional internet space needs, independent from the university with which I am affiliated at any time. Don't get me wrong, I am a team player and currently am devoted to the mathematical logic group of Bonn:

Bonn Mathematical Logic Group

But official spaces tend to be a little formal and I don't prefer formal. This website is in fact a blog. I chose this format because it's the easiest to update and it looks very good with minimal effort. On the right hand side you can use the "labels" as my menu. I plan to post news on my research projects and plans every semester or so, in hopes of attracting future collaborators. Please, feel free to email me or leave comments on my posts.

Thanks for reading,
Ioanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment